Thursday, January 14, 2010

m luvin it...

Of late, I haven’t been writing much,

Whenever I m down, I write, the trend has been such.


Last year had me scribbling down the maximum poems so far,

Was I melancholy, was I sad, was life a bit ajar?


I learnt a lot, if I am to summarize about the last year,

I overcame a miserable break-up, came out of every restriction, every fear.


Suddenly, life has taken a beautiful turn,

There is so much more to it than what I thought, I did learn.


Discovering my two ‘FRIENDS FOREVER’ has been the biggest success,

No more wasting away time in useless emotions on useless people, finally I’ve been able to come out of the big mess!!!


I wish life remains the way it is now,

But life, as it is, will never be the same, no matter what or how.


I only wish to have a nicer tomorrow, if the today was nice,

I have, finally, started relishing from the big cake, my share of slice.


Today, here I am, writing yet another one of its kind,

Not coz I am sad or melancholy, but because I am happy this time…

No comments:

Post a Comment