Thursday, June 19, 2014

Beginning of an End...

So how do I feel at the end of (over) 3 months?
Brain is too complicated to answer that.
Heart is too excited to answer that.

So i turn to the place with memory galore- the Photographs...
And then, its not just past (over) 3 months, but years that pleasantly roll by me. And I realise that a hearty laugh, a twinkle in the eye, a 'posey' pose is not a work of art, infact far from it.
But today, when I look at these photos- in almost disbelief at actually having once lived them- I realise I treasure them more than the most precious work of art.

After a fruitful hour of photo-gaping, I realise life has, more or less, been a serendipitous ride. It has been kind to me. It has been an accomplice in all the adventures.
And now, as I am about to embark upon another adventure, I only have one wish... that life be as it has unchangingly been... full of wonderful co-incidences!

So, at the end of (over) 3 months:
I feel blessed to have such a happy life full with amazing people.
I feel hopeful that the trend of happiness continues
And...
I feel grateful for the invention called camera to have made the brain and heart work lesser.

Here is hoping for a tomorrow full of Sunlight, Health and Happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Well said... rather well observed...

    Life. as we call it, will ultimately be in our own minds in form of pictures... we remember crucial moments... sad or happy... but they are the ones that we hang on to... and those moments whom we can't hang on to, yes, camera is always there... I know how much you are glad that you have all those moments captured... keep living on... keep filling those megabytes and gigabytes with moments of happiness, fun, joy, laughter... and moments of sadness and despair too... because you need to remember all the good that made you feel good... and all the bad that made you grow...

    Stay Excellent like you've always been and life will keep throwing moments to capture forever...

    P.S.: Keep writing... your fans always wait for your next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)
    Thank You so much for the wonderful comment!

    ReplyDelete