Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here I am...

Hi to all....
I know its time i give an explanation for my unusually long disappearance.... Well....all nice things come for a cost. This is no exception. I was so happy the day i created this blog. And then, everything fell apart....(read "fell in place")

Now i whole-heartedly accept that m a complex person (not biologically.....duh!).
The only reason i stayed away from "i-me-myself" is simple and it is...I didnt feel like writing a post. And the thing thats not compulsory, never happens.......

So, finally, HERE I AM.....this time, determined to be an active soul..... [:)]
And all this is because of a certain somebody who believes in me, whose 'never-say-die' attitude inspired me to reopen my almost dead blog and work upon it.....Thank You.....lambu!

And! the news is..... i am a normal human being with normal daily schedule. I attend college, study(rarely...), write exams (man! i'v never been more scared of them!!) and everything...

But here is the catch....while going through all the normal routine stuff, i realize the complexity of the person that I am.....all thanks to the "wonderful" genes that i've been blessed with.

I know all this doesnt make any sense to you. It will.....eventually, it will make complete sense.
As of now, I want to sign off with just one line....It is said- If u have love in ur life,it can make up for a great many things u lack. If you dont have it, no matter what else is there....its not enough...

See you next time around.....till then, as I say..... Let the mystery remain!!!!....

3 comments:

  1. Dear Roopal,
    I am glad to see you blogging, I had always expected you all ma mates to do such useful things. All I learned from this blogging is that you will surely going to have strong vocab... I am impressed to read you this post and try using the language in the same way... Never use the chatto language.... So God Bless you dear... All the Best!

    Your Buddy
    Rohit Rajpal

    ReplyDelete
  2. lambu......u'll discover urself with the passage of tym.... ;-P
    Let the mystery remain....

    ReplyDelete